Friday, August 12, 2011

The Pakcik and His Balls

I take the LRT everyday. So, i see a lot of different people, different characters, different appearances everyday.
But a few days ago, there was this pakcik, or uncle.
And he was no ordinary uncle.

Why?

It was around 6+ in the evening, close to 7. Everybody is rushing back to break fast at home. As i was sitting, in come this pakcik, with a few plastic bags of food from the Ramadhan bazaar. He sat across me, directly in front of me.

Just an ordinary pakcik, back from work (i guess) and back from buying stuffs from the bazaar.
So, what's so special about this uncle?

I can't help but notice that his pants are torn. In the crotch area. The fact that he's sitting with his legs kinda spread is not really helping. I could not only see his yellow briefs/boxers, but..
his underwear is also torn, i guess.

Frankly speaking, his balls are out.
THE FUCK??!?!?
MY EYESSSSSS!!!!


Basically, for the whole journey, it remained that way.
The aunty that sat beside me noticed too (i guess) and she just closed her eyes and pretended to sleep.
Since I have nothing better to do... (and to show proof to you guys)
Well.. i took a photo of that uncle in all his glory.

Nah, feast your eyes.
Don't blame me for this.


Can't see shit? Nvm, i got the zoomed version


































Name me one Sesame Street character who is yellow in colour..

I'm not really sure if it's unintentional, an honest mistake, or he's simply flashing. But i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
What do you say?

18 comments:

natra md.nor said...

LOL! The wonders of taking public transport.. =p

Encik Psychopath said...

wtf ! haha.

∂a∂yana said...

oh my my..i thought u're kidding bout ur so called zoom in. LOL!

Hans Hanis said...

hahahaha
so disgusting la arief
don't upload the new version
yucksss
hahahaha

Amar Syafiq said...

sampai masuk dalam mimpi tak? hahaha

Cherrie Pie Sweety said...

Oh My and this is Ramadan month hahahaa

Judiene said...

Oh my!
Damn it!
I just lost a few of my pahala from watching your zoom-in picture of that uncle.
Gotta read Quran after this.

:P

Coffee Girl said...

Ok that is gross. eugh! my picture of balls and rod are something from a romp movie, but this just about ruins it. Hahaha. Kesian dia Arief. You shouldve psssst him and use your eyes to send the message.

p/s: sempat juak zoom. lol

reeyau said...

wth.. didnt he feel anything "terkepit"???

Blog Eazy Izzuddin said...

what the...
haha

Tiq said...

omg brain freezed already ! @_@

enyheartsdiamond said...

u r such a paparazi.. last time mr anwar ibrahim.. lol!

Puteri Iqa Izyan said...

hahahaha. bahayo~

Bubbles...ooo said...

Aiyoh Adik, you did not have mercy on the pakcik. Have mercy on him lar. I would like to think it is unintentional. Mayb...kurang duit? Thought of it? Huh?
SELAMAT BERPUASA K.
**TQ for adding my post on your blog.

Fina Sophie said...

maigod. tutup mata. haha.

alia zarfullah said...

omg! mujur tak jumpa macam gitu. hari2 i pun lrt.

shiQin Az said...

i love reading ur blog..please update more..where are u anyway?

Nabilah Rosman said...

lama sangat seh tak singgah ke sini :) makin meriah nampknye hehe

Posts you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails